Here are some great ways to enhance your Purim Seudah this year:
Eyes of Haman: A Special Purim Bread - Check out this amazing-looking recipe with the hard-boiled egg in the middle (just scroll down a bit, it's the second entry on the page). I just might attempt this it this year...You can probably make it healthier by using spelt or some whole wheat bread.
Mulled Spiced Wine - This is a beautiful idea. If we're supposed to enjoy alcohol on Purim, why not make it extra special?
Mochi Hamentashen -- People on Gluten-Free Diets -- Pay Attention! Mochi is a great alternative to traditional hamentashen dough -- and it is healthy too. (I was introduced to mochi in my macrobiotics class)
Need more ideas for your Purim Seudah, Costumes or Shaloch Manos? Check out my ebook called "Purim Made Easy: Everything You Need For Fun Holiday"You'll get:
* Instructions for over 70 simple, no-sew costumes you can make
with things from around the house
* Last Minute Costume Ideas
* A 6-Page Report on Easy Ideas to Make Your Shaloch Manot
* A Persian-Themed Seudah Plan with recipes & pre-made shopping
* Our Exclusive Stained-Glass Hamentashen Recipe
Visit www.PurimGuide.com today to check it out!